CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By reserving your ticket to Origin Fields by any means, you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry to the venue.
- Final event approval in not granted until all statutory authority approvals are issued
- Line-up & Set Times are subject to change without notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- No pass-outs will be permitted, unless otherwise advised.
- No ID – No Entry: Patrons must provide valid photo ID to enter the event.
- Accepted forms of ID include Passport, Australian Driver’s Licence, WA Photo Card or Proof of Age Card or WA Learner’s Permit. All must be valid and include a photograph. Photocopies or expired forms of ID may not be accepted and will be at the discretion of security on the day.
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution.
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event.
- Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons.
- Activities such as “stage diving”, “moshing”, “climbing” and “crowd surfing” are strictly prohibited.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion.
- Keep your shirt on. Anyone not wearing a top of some sort will be asked to put one on. If you refuse you may be removed from the event.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias are not permitted entry to the event.
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering and exiting at the event.
- By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid.
- Companion tickets are honoured with valid Companion card via direct request to Ticketbooth.
- Origin Fields at Langley Park is wheelchair accessible, however there may be some areas around the venue that could prove challenging to wheelchairs
- Strobe and flashing lighting is used at the event. If you think this will cause issues, we advise you reconsider attending the festival
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited.
- At multi stage or multi room events, capacities of some stages/areas may be limited. Once the maximum capacity of any area is reached there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an event ticket does not guarantee admission to all areas at all times.
- Many festivals and events across Australia have been targeted by sniffer dog operations. Origin does not support illegal drug use or possession and anyone found with illegal substances will be handed over to the police. Possession of even a small quantity of illegal drugs can lead to a criminal conviction and a criminal record for life.
All bags will be checked on entrance to the festival as per the Conditions of Entry. Security reserves the right to refuse anything they deem unsuitable for the festival grounds. The festival cannot guarantee the safety or return of any prohibited items left at the entry gate. If in doubt, leave it at home.
AS SHOWN ON VALID TICKETBOOTH TICKETS
- Bags larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Illicit drugs
- Any liquids – including perfumes or any other liquid-containing products
- Unsealed water bottles – sealed bottles may be permitted
- Camel bags or similar water containers
- Cans or metal water bottles
- Aerosol products
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers
- Lasers or laser pointers
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs)
- Professional recording or broadcast devices (other than mobile phones)
- Professional still cameras (small still cameras ARE allowed)
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
- Protest paraphernalia and banners
- Chairs (folding, portable or camping)
- Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Any dangerous goods;
- Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance;
- Any prohibited items found will be confiscated. Alcohol will be disposed of, illegal substances or weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police.
Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Upon admission, the ticket holder agrees to comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and venue rules. Failure to comply with venue rules may result in ejection from the event. Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or eject any individual whose behaviour is believed to be questionable. Ejection cancels this ticket and with that, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service or delivery fees. The price displayed on the ticket represents the face value of the ticket and does not include all service and delivery fees where applicable. Lost and/or stolen tickets will not be honoured. All orders are final – No refunds, no exchanges. This ticket is for purchase or transfer by electronic means only. Purchase of this ticket from, or sale of this ticket by, a third party is not authorised. Tickets not purchased electronically carry risk of being fraudulent. Ticketbooth is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication.
Origin Presents Pty Ltd (“Origin”) values the privacy of individuals and is committed to protecting your personal and credit information. Origin is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any amendments (the “Act”), the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Act and the Credit Reporting Code. Throughout our site, we offer links to other websites to provide additional resources of information for the user. Please note, when you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies as their standards may differ from ours.
The copyright of information carried on Origin’s website, including articles, photographs and the Origin content, is owned by Origin Presents Pty Ltd or the provider of the relevant information. No part of the content may be reproduced, copied or translated in any medium without the prior written consent of Origin Presents Pty Ltd or the information provider concerned.